- Provide an opportunity for any athlete who qualifies to compete at an elite level and promote their potential for a collegiate athletic experience regardless of financial circumstances.
- Provide every athlete the opportunity to realize their goals in playing this sport, be it to play at a collegiate level, improve as a high school player, or achieve a higher level of physical fitness.
- Maximize exposure of the athletes to college recruiters.
- Provide the highest level of coaching available to produce the most outstanding athletes in the southeastern region.
- Encourage success for an overall well-rounded athlete on the court, in the classroom, and in the community.
Our Core Values
- The Volley4life athlete will present their personal best as a player, a teammate, a student and an individual at all times.
- The Volley4life athlete must maintain her GPA in a college preparatory curriculum and strive to meet all requirements and responsibilities expected of her to continue receiving all scholarship benefits.
- The Volley4life athlete must be an ambassador of the club organizations, enhancing her team dynamic through goodwill and promoting player sportsmanship.
- The Volley4life athlete will demonstrate discipline and determination to not only apply in the game and as a team player, but beyond the court, our mission: learning life lessons through volleyball.
- Volley4life scholarship application 2019
- Volley4life Scholarship Application Agreement 2019
- Volley4life Kroger-Cares 2019
P.O. BOX 583
Louisville, TN 37777